Skin Maestro - Brow Lamination Group Masterclass, March 15, 2022 (In-Person)
MARCH 15, 2022
10am - 4:30pm (6.5 hours)
*SMALL CLASS, LIMITED SEATS*
In this in-person group masterclass led by SkinMaestro, René de la Garza, you will learn everything you need to know to provide a professional Brow Lamination service and sharpen your skills. We will cover:
- brow shaping
- brow lamination theory
- brow lamination technique
- recommendations for aftercare
- photographing your work for social media
- calculating your cost per service
- business coaching related to putting brow lamination on your menu
During the training, you will watch René do a demo on a live model, and then you will get hands-on training on 2 live models.
You will also receive:
- Class Manual
- Brow Down Studio Pro Kit (Nylon Zip Case containing Thuya NYC Brow Lamination Kit, Brow Lamination essential supplies, Tweezerman Stainless Steel tools)
- Naturaverde Backbar Kit provided by Wax Bar Distribution
- Access to the SkinMaestro X Thuya Certified Artists private Facebook group for ongoing support and education
- Certificate of Completion issued by SkinMaestro in collaboration with ThuyaNYC (dual certification)
- snacks and refreshments provided during the training
This masterclass is for experienced eyebrow artists, who have a solid background in working with brows. If you are new to eyebrow services, you may consider taking the Classic Brow Shaping masterclass first.
You must be a licensed beauty professional (esthetician or cosmetologist), certified PMUA, or currently enrolled in esthetician or cosmetology school.