Skin Script Rx - Golden Honey Nourishing Mask
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- HOW TO USE
This hydrating mask contains honey and Royal Epigen P5 to increase regeneration of skin for soft, smooth, hydrated skin. Honey is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Allantoin and panthenol improve the skin’s natural protective barrier and provide significant hydration. Improves cell turnover, increases hydration, aids in the skin detoxification process and delays cellular aging.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Apply to cleansed and exfoliated skin; leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse well. Follow with moisturizer and sunblock.
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It also can be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil replenishes and restores the skin with nourishing fatty and amino acids to increase moisture retention.
- Royal Epigen P5 (3%) (INCI: Pentapeptide-48) accelerates epidermal regeneration for smooth skin revealing a more even toned skin.
- Honey is wound healing, antibacterial and moisturizing. It helps keep the skin soft.
- Allantoin reinforces the skin’s natural protective barrier and improves moisture retention, creating a smoothing effect to the skin.
- Panthenol provides significant hydration and is a source of Vitamin B for the skin.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract has a high content of Omega 7 fatty acid, tocopherols and carotenoids to promote healing
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Stimulates microcirculation and has a warming sensation.
Propanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Panthenol (D), Polysorbate 20, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract, Honey, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Pentapeptide-48