Skin Script Rx - Vanilla Bean Hydrating Mask
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- HOW TO USE
This hydrating mask is packed with antioxidants and hydration. Glycerin and mushroom hydrate, firm and improve skin tone. Vanillin is an antioxidant to help neutralize free radicals; passion flower, feverfew and yarrow possess anti-viral/fungal/bacterial properties.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin's elasticity
- Rebuilds the skin
Apply to cleansed and exfoliated skin; leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse well. Follow with moisturizer and sunblock.
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It also can be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract helps to hydrate, firm, improve skin’s radiance and can help provide some immune protection for the skin.
- Passion Flower Extract contains flavonoids that are primarily responsible for properties that are skin calming.
- Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract and Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract have been used as a medicine because of its astringent and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Vanillin is an antioxidant to help neutralize free radical damage, soothing and warming.
Oxycoccus Palustris (Arctic Cranberry) Seed Oil is an antioxidant, free radical scavenger, nourishing, moisturizing, high in tocotrienols.